Pardon me? Can you repeat that? 10 days to speaking more clearly through barriers like masks, face shields, phone & online
This course includes 10 video lessons of specific content to help you speak more clearly through the computer, phone, masks and face shields. A downloadable companion workbook is also included that is full of practical activities from each lesson, along with a 10 day planner and progress tracking sheet.
Pardon me? Can you repeat that?
Do you hear this often when talking with patients, clients, co-workers or friends? Have you found it frustrating when speaking through masks and face shields because many times the person with whom you are speaking can't seem to understand you? Are there times when you must speak either on the phone or online and your communication stalls? Do you know what to do in those situations to prevent communication breakdowns from happening? If you can relate to any of these questions, this course is for you.
"Pardon me? Can you repeat that? 10 days to speaking more clearly through barriers (masks, face shields, phone & online)"
It's quick. It's easy. And you most likely will find yourself saying "I never thought about that".
With your purchase, you will receive:
- 10 days of video lessons, 10-20 minutes in length, taught by a master clinician with expertise in speech and communication skills.
- specific content covering ideas and techniques to help you speak more clearly through barriers. Topics include being mindful of your setting, listening skills, specific speaking techniques, phone etiquette, gestures and more.
- a companion workbook, downloadable to print and use as you complete specific, practical speaking activities pertaining to each lesson.
- a 10 day planner to guide you through the content of this course.
- a progress tracker to help you implement your speaking practice over time and in everyday situations.