Online Conversation Boost Program
An English languge tutoring service crafted for kids and teens in distinct family situations
Who is this program for?
This program is specifically designed to meet the needs of kids and teens who were recently adopted internationally or are part of families with parents in the U.S. for short-term education or employment.
In these engaging online classes, I provide a supportive and interactive learning environment, fostering language proficiency while building a foundation for confident communication. I place a strong emphasis on conversational English, vocabulary enrichment, and grammar fundamentals.
Whether your child is navigating the challenges of language acquisition after an international adoption or adjusting to a temporary U.S. residence, my Online Conversation Boost Program offers a tailored and enriching language-learning experience. This program goes beyond language skills, promoting cultural understanding and personal growth.
Join me on this virtual journey, and empower your child with the skills and confidence for effective communication from the comfort of your own home!
How does the program work?
- Your child’s sessions are scheduled weekly.
- Lessons will have specific objectives based on your child’s needs and what was discussed during your discovery call.
- Language assessment in spoken & written English, and reading comprehension may be suggested.
- Individual and group sessions can be provided.
- Sessions can be purchased individually or in packages of 3.
- See Courses, Programs & Services for pricing.
What is my next step?
Schedule a free, 30-minute discovery call.
During your discovery call, we will discuss your child’s needs. I will answer any questions you have. We will talk about objectives you’d like to have met in our sessions and potential language assessments I may suggest. No further commitment will be required.